The Workplace Pride Global Benchmark was created to help employers achieve an inclusive workplace for their LGBT employees by having in place effective policies and practices. Developed between 2012 and 2014 with the support of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Workplace Pride members, the benchmark was launched at the Workplace Pride International Conference. Now in its 3rd year, the Global Benchmark:
- Gives employers an overview of their organizations’ standing against the 100% ideal situation as determined by peer-based employers and the LGBT community
- Suggests possible improvements to policies and practices for participating employers
- Provides participating employers with an annual global benchmark result report
- Highlights the top scoring organizations along with their best practices
- Awards a “Workplace Pride Global Benchmark Endorsement” for top-scoring organizations
Participation in the Benchmark survey is free of charge and participants will receive a summary of their results. A more detailed analysis of participants’ results will be available at reduced costs for Workplace Pride members and at full price for non-members.